Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lutz


Lutz is a low fat little treat I love to splurge on occasionally. At lutz they serve frozen yogurt in a few flavors with many toppings. i usually stick to the most healthy toppings like strawberries, banana and kiwi . They have toppings such as raseberrys, pineapple, strawberry, kiwi, blackberry, mango, banana , pistachip, honey bunches, granola, almond ,cashew, captain crunch, mochi, fruity pebbles, mini orea, sprinkles choclate chips,M&Ms , and gummy bears.The ingredients consist of nonfat 100% lactose free milk, non fat plain yogurt with live active cultures, skimmed milk powder, dextrose, citric acid, natural flavors, sugar, natural food starch, sodium citrate, skimmed yogurt powder, guar gum, carrageenan, pectin, probiotic strains.

1/2 a cup contains 80 calories, 0 fat , 45mg of sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 15g of sugars, and 4g of protein

For something this tasty its pretty good health wise.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with Lutz! It is so refreshing and hits the spot no matter the occasion! I usually order a medium green tea with strawberries, kiwi, and chocolate chips. This is one of my favorite, low calorie desserts that always hits the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably one of the only people in Weston that has not had Lutz. I have heard that it is an amazing place to eat, but it honestly does not really appeal to me. I would much rather eat at some other place such as Cold Stone or Dairy Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lutz!! It so good and the one thing I can actually eat when I’m out with my friends because its lactose free!! It’s so healthy and a nice treat when you’re out with friends. It’s so good and I love going there! I recently went to menchies and it’s so good. It’s the same as lutz but in steroids! XD it’s amazing and I never regret it after I eat there.

    ReplyDelete